Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Wish Had More Kissing

This weekly meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.




So for this week I'm telling giving you 10 books I wish had more kissing in them. I'm a sucker for romance and kissing and some books just need more kissing or better kiss scene in some cases.... but let's not go there today! 




10) The Raven King
I want more! I also want better kisses! 




9) RoseBlood
I just want more from this book period but more kissing would be super great!




8) Falling Kingdoms
I think this series would have been better with some kissing. Maybe that was why it didn't blow my skirt up the way I wanted it too. Who knows.




7) Hello, I Love You
It just need more kissing, plain and simple.




6) The Winner's Trilogy
I enjoyed this series a lot but it would have been better with more kissing.





5) PS I Love You
A romance novel should have more kissing.






4) A Torch Against the Night
I am in love with this series so far but it would be better if we had a few more kisses.





3) Storm Siren 
This was an amazing book! I just wish the two had at least more kiss....




2) The Falconer
I think a few more kisses would have helped the romance in this one.






1) Shadow and Bone
I would have loved to see more kissing between her and the Darkling. Because I'm one of those people love that love the Darkling. 

1 comment:

  1. Oohh you HAVE to continue the Falling Kingdoms series!! Kissing is had!! The books get sooo more intense and there's lots of kissing these days! Lol! I adore this series! The first book I remember was a bit rough, but I do remember reading it back to back with book 2, which helped a lot. Book 3 was better, book 4 was amazing and book 5...MIND BLOWING!!! Do reconsider continuing it! It takes awhile but once the kissing starts, it's INTENSE!!

    Now for some of these other, I still need to read Roseblood but already sobbing if it needs more kissing! Loved The Winner's Curse and thought it did pretty well as is, though yeah, a few more kisses wouldn't have hurt! A Torch Against the Night did better than the first one I thought, but just sooo many love complications and I feel like it's still going to be intense and yeah...not enough kisses. And ohhh, yes I would've loved a kiss with the Darkling! Sigh...

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete