Friday, August 28, 2015

Feature & Follow (8)




Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.







Feel free to also follow by Twitter also. I can always be reached through Twitter.



This Week's Question

Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.- Suggested by Journey Through Fiction.


Quote

“Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.” - Everneath





Share you FF with me so I can come comment and don't forget to follow me and I will follow you!

33 comments:

  1. Indeed true. Nice quote. :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with that quote! Old follower. :-)

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you :)

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! I LOVED this trilogy! New follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Big Books and Grande Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the first book so far! Thanks for the follow! I'll be sure to follow back.

      Delete
  5. Good Quote! For some reason I thought "Avengers" when I read it! lol

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    -- New G+, Goodreas, Twitter and Bloglovin follower :)

    Silver @Captivated by the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for all the follows! Lol, it does seem a little like Avengers with that quote!

      Delete
  6. Nice quote! New follower.
    My fff: http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-Ku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll be sure to follow back!

      Delete
  7. Everneath looks interesting! And whoa it has a gorgeous cover!

    New follower
    Melissa @ LilyElement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I followed back :D

      Delete
  8. That's an awesome quote! old old old old follower haha :P

    Sinead @ Less Reality More Books
    http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I just got done from commenting on you blog! I find this funny that we were each other's blogs so close in time. :D

      Delete
    2. Haha wow weird! BTW I've also posted my book guessing challenge award!
      http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/08/book-cover-guessing-challenge.html

      Delete
  9. That's a great quote! New bloglovin follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll follow you back :D

      Delete
  11. Hello from your new follower on Bloglovin'! Happy blogging!

    My Feature & Follow post: http://blog.booklovers.com.my/2015/08/29/feature-follow-quote/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll follow you back :D

      Delete
  12. That quote is so true, loved it !

    Old follower :)

    @ "Book Addict"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that quote, it's beautiful

    New follower via GFC, Twitter and Bloglovin
    Denise @ Romance Dreamland Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follows! I'll be sure and follow back :D

      Delete